Skagen Warranty & Repairs
- SKAGEN® watches are protected by an international 2-year limited warranty.
- The warranty covers defects due to faulty material or workmanship, subject to normal conditions of use.
- Should the repair work be actioned under the warranty, the service center may charge for postage and handling. (Not applicable to California where no postage is charged).
- All servicing of watches can take up to 4 weeks to complete (US only).
The warranty does not cover:
- Battery, glass, bands, straps, bracelets, exposed crystals and other embellishments
- Damage (including water damage) as a result of poor care, accidents and normal wear and tear
In case of defects covered by the warranty, your SKAGEN® watch will, at the sole option of the service center, be repaired or replaced free of charge. The warranty becomes void in the event of servicing or repair of the watch by any person not duly authorized, except for mesh band or link band adjustment. You may have greater rights under local laws.
Our dealers and service centers are always at your disposal for warranted or non-warranted repairs, the latter done at an appropriate charge. If work is done under the warranty, the SKAGEN dealer or service center may charge for postage and handling. Should your watch require service and you are located outside of the US or Canada, CLICK HERE for a listing of SKAGEN authorized service centers.
REPAIRS (US ONLY)
Should service be requested, click here .
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks from the date we recieve your package for your watch to go through the repair and inspection process.
To order a replacement strap or bracelet, please contact FG Services. Orders must be placed with a credit or debit card. Please have your watch's style number ready (located on the back of your watch) so our representatives can assist you. Once the order is placed, please allow 7-12 business days for the strap to arrive.
It is no longer necessary to register your watch.
However, we invite you to join our SKAGEN community by signing up for an account. You can create your own wish list(s), keep track of purchases, and much more. SIGN UP HERE
Click here to download the Skagen Connected warranty booklet.
SKAGEN CONNECTED REPAIRS
Should service be required, click here . (US Only)
- Our limited warranty covers defects in material or workmanship one year from the date of purchase (US only).
- A valid sales receipt must be presented to show the product was purchased within the warranty period.
- Once a product is inspected and a defect is found in the material or workmanship one year from the purchase date, we will replace the product with the same or equivalent style of equal value based on the purchase price.
- Skagen will not repair damaged leather products. We will only replace them if the conditions of the warranty are met.
- This warranty is void if the leather product has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship or if a valid receipt is not included.
WARRANTY SERVICE DETAILS (US ONLY)
Please be advised that all defective leather products are disposed of upon receipt, and replaced if the terms of this warranty are met.
Should service be required, please send the following for evaluation:
- Your leather product
- A copy of your sales receipt
- Completed Warranty Form
Click here to download the leather warranty form (US only)
Haga click para descargar el formulario (EU unicamente)
Mail all three (3) items to:
10615 Sanden Drive
Dallas, TX 75238
Please Note: This address is for mail-in only. We encourage you to send your package certified, insured or through a traceable shipper. FG Services is not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit to us.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks from the date we receive your package for your leather product to be inspected and replaced if all the conditions of the warranty are met.