Shinola Watches Warranty
The Shinola Guarantee
WHAT DOES THE SHINOLA GUARANTEE COVER?
Your Shinola watch is warranted by Shinola for the lifetime of the watch under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The Shinola warranty covers faulty workmanship under normal use for the lifetime of the product . In case of defects covered by the warranty, all components (excluding battery, leather/rubber/nylon strap and buckle) will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of charge.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Leather/rubber/nylon strap, battery or buckle
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant
- This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence or persons other than authorized Shinola sales or service agents, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- Pre-owned vintage watches sold in as-is condition
- If you have your watch battery replaced by any service provider other than Shinola authorized service center, such replacement will not void your warranty, so long as replacement (i) is performed by an experienced and legimate service center, (ii) is not performed in a negligent manner, and (iii) is reassembled properly, including without limitation, replacement of gasket if necessary to achieve suitable water-tightness. Shinola has the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, if any such third party battery replacement voids your warranty.