Pink Gemstones and Pink Stone Names
Pink Gemstones and Pink Jewelry
For many women, the pink color represents femininity, flirtation and fun. With pink in your life, every day can be a bright one. Rose gold is also a beautiful way to add a bit of blush to your attire. For more pink possibilities, check out these favorite stones. Let's explore pink gemstones and pink jewelry!
- Lab-created pink sapphire: You might usually think blue when you think of sapphires, but this stone is also available in pretty pink. PICK YOUR STONE >
- Morganite: Morganite hits closer to the peach side of the pink spectrum and adds a soft, romantic look to any piece of jewelry. SHOP MORGANITE >
- Pink tourmaline: Tourmaline, an alternate for October's birthstone, is available in a vibrant shade of pink. SHOP TOURMALINE >
- Cultured pearls: Cultured pearls can be found in many colors, including soft pink. Pink pearls are delicate and timeless. PINK PEARLS >
- Opal: Lab-created opals often have flashes of pink in the mostly white stones, but some are created to have a primarily pink hue. SHOP OPALS >
- Quartz The pink quartz is beautiful and a good alternative to other types of pink gemstones. SHOP PINK QUARTZ >
As you can see, there are a wide range of options for those who want to wear pink gems. No matter what the occasion, your jeweler will be happy to help you find a beautiful stone that fits your style and budget. Shop all pink jewelry at a Jared store near you.