EXTENDED SERVICE PLANThis plan covers merchandise that can have repair work done, such as engagement rings and gold jewelry.
Consider the Savings
Over the lifetime of your jewelry, costs for refurbishing, repairing, resizing and other services can add up. With the purchase of the Jared Extended Service Plan, your jewelry is covered for life.†
The Jared Extended Service Plan makes it easy to keep your jewelry beautiful, clean, strong and worry-free. This one-time purchase provides a lifetime of protection as well as precious peace of mind.
- Ring sizing — right-size the ring to ensure the best comfort and fit
- Prong/Stone tightening — use existing metal to tighten the stone in a non-prong setting
- Stone resetting — reset diamonds and gemstones into an existing setting
- Repair damaged setting — repair the part of the jewelry that includes only the central gem, typically the “head” and “shoulders” of a ring
- Refinish and polish — properly clean the jewelry and polish to restore the beautiful luster
- Repair damaged earring backs — repair or replacement of earring back and post
- Repair clasp — repair of the spring-loaded round jewelry clasp
- Re-tip prongs — rebuilding of damaged or worn prongs
- Rhodium finish — ring is dipped in rhodium for a crisp, extra shiny look
|If Your Jewelry Costs:||Lifetime ESP Purchase Price Is:|
|$0.01 - $75.99||$19.99|
|$76.00 - $100.99||$29.99|
|$101.00 - $150.99||$54.99|
|$151.00 - $200.99||$64.99|
|$201.00 - $300.99||$79.99|
|$301.00 - $500.99||$104.99|
|$501.00 - $750.99||$129.99|
|$751.00 - $1,000.99||$159.99|
|$1,001.00 - $1,500.99||$199.99|
|$1,501.00 - $2,000.99||$219.99|
|$2,001.00 - $2,500.99||$249.99|
|$2,501.00 - $3,000.99||$299.99|
|$3,001.00 - $3,500.99||$329.99|
|$3,501.00 - $5,000.99||$349.99|
|$5,001.00 - $7,000.99||$379.99|
|$7,001.00 and above||$449.99|
The ESP isn't a replacement plan. Watches and the replacement of diamonds or gemstones are not covered under the ESP.
Nothing in the ESP obligates Jared to repair or replace materials resulting from excessive or abusive treatment of the merchandise other than normal wear and tear. The ESP also does not cover, including but not limited to:
- The loss or theft or damage resulting from loss, theft, misuse, abuse or Act of God.
- If you purchase the ESP after your merchandise purchase, it doesn't cover existing conditions that occur in the time between buying your merchandise and the effective date of the ESP.
- You must perform all maintenance on the merchandise required by any applicable underlying warranties/guarantees to maintain the merchandise in usable and wearable condition, as detailed in those warranties/guarantees.
- The ESP does not cover damage resulting from failure to comply with recommended services and/or maintenance as required under such warranties/guarantees.
For specific details, see Extended Service Plan terms & conditions >
Jewelry Replacement Plan
This plan covers merchandise that cannot have repair work done, such as alternative metals and beads.
The Jared Jewelry Replacement Plan is an optional three-year replacement plan designed for non-repairable merchandise that's not eligible for our Extended Service Plan.
- If the merchandise fails as a result of normal wear and tear or because of a defect in materials or workmanship, we will replace it. It also covers rings made from a material that cannot be resized. So if your finger changes size, we'll replace it with a ring that fits.
- The replacement merchandise we provide you under this Plan will be new merchandise, with equal or similar features and functionality. It may not necessarily be the same brand as the item it's replacing. The terms of the Plan end if you receive replacement merchandise. For specific details, see Jewelry Replacement Plan terms and conditions >
This document establishes your consent to communicate with us electronically. Please read this document carefully and retain a copy for your records. The words we, us, and our mean Sterling Jewelers Inc. d/b/a Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry and Signet Service Plans Inc. The word you means the individual purchasing the OPTIONAL EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN and/or OPTIONAL JEWELRY REPLACEMENT PLAN. The word Disclosures means the communications set forth in the Scope of Consent paragraph below.
Consent to Receipt of Electronic Disclosures
By indicating your agreement, you indicate that you are able to receive our Disclosures electronically and that you consent to receiving them electronically. Such Disclosures shall be considered to be in writing and in a form you can keep for the purposes of state and federal law. Furthermore, any method that you use to indicate your assent during the purchase process shall be consider an electronic signature.
Scope of Consent
Your consent applies to the receipt of all legal and/or regulatory disclosures associated with purchasing the OPTIONAL EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN and/or OPTIONAL JEWELRY REPLACEMENT PLAN with us, along with the Terms and Conditions of our Extended Service Plan and Jewelry Replacement Plan.
Hardware and Software Requirements
To access, view, and retain Disclosures that we provide you, you must have:
- A connection to the Internet.
- A current version of an Internet browser which supports HTML and SSL encryption.
- Your browser settings must have cookies and java script enabled.
- A means to print or store notices and information through your browser software.
- The hardware and software necessary to operate the items above.
Upon request, we will provide you with paper copies of the Disclosures. You may make such a request by calling us at 1-800-527-8029. There is no charge for paper copies.
You may withdraw your consent by discontinuing the online purchase process at any time before you checkout. However, if your consent is withdrawn, you cannot purchase the OPTIONAL plan online. You may also purchase in person at any Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry store.
Updating Your Contact Information
If any contact information you provide us changes, please call us at 1-800-527-8029 so that we may update our records.
Your consent is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce and is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. The Act shall apply to the fullest extent possible in order to validate our ability to conduct business with you electronically.