Watch to Gift
What Does a Watch Symbolize as a Gift?A watch makes the perfect gift for just about every occasion. A watch is thoughtful, stylish and practical. From high tech options to classic styles, a watch gift is something a person will use every day! What does a watch symbolize as a gift?
It can be a way to tell someone you will always have time for them. Think about it, they will look at it all of the time. The key to finding the perfect watch gift is to think about the person you are buying it for! Let's explore the types of people you might buy a watch for.
Sports and Workout EnthusiastFor a person who is into diving and other water sports, dive watches make a thoughtful gift. Dive watches have superior water resistance. They typically use corrosion-resistant material for the case and band. Dive watches also have a rotating bezel that can be turned to measure increments of time.
For the runner or biker, Garmin watches help track exercise. Garmin watches include activity trackers, smartwatches and have lots of features for tracking heart rate and more.
SHOP ALL SMARTWATCHES >
Business ProfessionalTAG Heuer watches have been around for 150 years. For the business person, consider a luxury watch.
When in doubt, you can't go wrong with diamonds. Watches with diamonds are special and sparkly. A diamond is forever and a watch with diamonds is a watch gift anyone will remember forever.
SKAGEN watches have a low profile design with hidden technology within. Citizen watch options include the popular Citizen Eco-Drive watches for men and women.
Fashion AddictFashion watches are best suited for the style-forward person. Tory Burch watches feature the signature Tory Burch logo and timeless design elements. Gucci timepieces are unique and stand out from the crowd. They are usually colorful and may even feature an animal on the face.
SHOP ALL COLORFUL WATCHES >
Le Vian watches offer distinct style. These watches often feature chocolate diamonds and even nature scenes. The popular fashion brand Coach also has a beautiful line of watches for you to explore.
Outdoor LoverFor someone who loves the outdoors, field watches may be a good choice. Hamilton watches are traditionally rugged and made for rough wear. They may feature canvas or leather bands.
The cases are usually made of stainless steel with PVD coatings or titanium construction. Aviator watches are also a popular choice for the outdoor lover. These watches feature large dials that often include countdown alarms and date and time displays.
After repeated production of over 200 prototypes and the devotion of over two long years to the effort, G-SHOCK's core technology, a shock-resistant structure, was also completed.
Looking for a watch to gift to a child? Explore the kid watch options from Jared. From Disney princess favorites to Mickey Mouse classics, you can't go wrong with a character watch.
Still a kid at heart? You'll also find Marvel Comics themed and other character watches.
Watch Gifting Occasions
From the small moments to the life-changing, a watch can symbolize the time you took to find something special for them. A new watch is the perfect accessory to give someone a boost of confidence, to give their wardrobe an extra touch. Here are some reasons you should gift someone a watch:
- Graduation - To help them keep them on time, or a way to impress a potential employer, a new watch gift can help a grad feel confident in class or in an interview.
- Anniversary - It's not always about the diamond gifts, or an expensive dinner for two. Impress them this anniversary with the watch they have always had their eye on.
- Wedding or Bridal Party - Whether its the happiest day of your life, or standing by his side, an engraved watch gift will make a memorable present for the groom. Flasks and cigars are for yesterday, step into the future with a stylish groomsmen gift that your entire bridal party will be impressed by. Don't forget about the ladies! Delicate diamond styles make great gifts for the bride or her bridesmaids too.
- A promotion - There is no better way to celebrate your advancement in the workplace than an equally impressive watch - especially if it goes with a new suit!
- New Dad - Say goodbye to those cheesy T-Shirt gifts for new dads, find a watch gift that he will actually want to show off to symbolize the new bundle of joy in his life.
- The Fashionista - Browse through our selections of fashion watches perfect for her.
- Birthday Gift - A gift for yourself or someone special, a watch gift never disappoints.
Shop Watches for Gift IdeasSometimes the best way to find the perfect watch to gift is to just shop around. Start by looking at women's watches and men's watches by category. Find a Jared store near you and stop in to check out the watch selection in person.
SHOP ALL WATCHES AT JARED >