Email Womens Wedding Band Gray Tungsten Carbide 8mm
Please fill out the field below, and we will send your friend a link to this page
What Ring Size Should I Order?
Step 2. find the U.S. ring size closest to this measurement in the list below.
|Ring Size||Ring Size in millimeters|
A geometric pattern of rectangles with an etched finish adorns this contemporary wedding band for her. The ring is styled in gray tungsten carbide, a material made from a specially patented formula prized for its strength and durability. The 8mm band is Supreme-Fit for maximum comfort and durability.
Women's Wedding Band Gray Tungsten Carbide 8mm
- How should I care for my treated gemstone jewelry?
- How should I care for my diamond jewelry?
- Do all rings come in the same size or are there different sizes available?
- Do you offer engraving?
- How should I care for the metal in my ring?
- How should I care for my cultured pearls?
- Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
3 mm is approximately 1/8 inch
6 mm is approximately 1/4 inch
13 mm is approximately 1/2 inch
19 mm is approximately 3/4 inch
25 mm is approximately 1 inch
50 mm is approximately 2 inches
75 mm is approximately 3 inches
- What is the difference between white gold and platinum?
- What is the difference between carat and karat?
- What are alternative metals?
- What determines the price of a diamond?
- What are the 4Cs of diamonds?