Email Titanium Wedding Band for Him
Please fill out the field below, and we will send your friend a link to this page
What Ring Size Should I Order?
Step 2. find the U.S. ring size closest to this measurement in the list below.
|Ring Size||Ring Size in millimeters|
Diagonal grooves decorate this contemporary wedding band. The 7mm ring is crafted in titanium, a metal prized for its strength. The band is Supreme-Fit for maximum comfort and durability. This wedding band, available in sizes for men or women, is uniquely created by Triton, where art meets engineering.
Titanium Wedding Band for Him
- How should I care for my treated gemstone jewelry?
- How should I care for my diamond jewelry?
- Do all rings come in the same size or are there different sizes available?
All of our rings are sized to what has been determined is an average finger size. When you purchase a ring on jared.com, you will be shown the size (or sizes) in which the ring is available. If your finger is a different size, we can adjust the ring. If you are unsure about your ring size, please visit our ring sizing guide to help you figure out what size you need.
- Do you offer engraving?
Engraving is available for most fine jewelry purchases at any Jared location. On jared.com, engraving is available only for personalized items, where indicated.
- How should I care for the metal in my ring?
When it comes to caring for your metal, it's important to remember that every metal is different. While little maintenance is needed for durable metals such as tungsten, other metals require some attention. For instance, platinum is a strong metal but is susceptible to scratches. Gold is another metal that needs gentle care. Soap film easily builds on the surface of gold, so it's best to remove your gold jewelry before showering or using household cleaners or chemicals.
- How should I care for my cultured pearls?
- Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
3 mm is approximately 1/8 inch
6 mm is approximately 1/4 inch
13 mm is approximately 1/2 inch
19 mm is approximately 3/4 inch
25 mm is approximately 1 inch
50 mm is approximately 2 inches
75 mm is approximately 3 inches
- What is the difference between white gold and platinum?
- What is the difference between carat and karat?
- What are alternative metals?
- What determines the price of a diamond?
- What are the 4Cs of diamonds?