Email Round Hoop Earrings Diamond Accents 14K Yellow Gold
Please fill out the field below, and we will send your friend a link to this page
What Ring Size Should I Order?
Step 2. find the U.S. ring size closest to this measurement in the list below.
|Ring Size||Ring Size in millimeters|
These elegant round hoop earrings for her feature a high-polish finish and are perfect for day-to-night wear. Fashioned in 14K yellow gold, the hollow hoop earrings are created using a technique that reinforces the interior with Nano Diamond Resin, a strong substance combining thermal resin and Nano Diamond particles. Each earring showcases a sparkling round diamond accent and secures with a snap-lock back.
Round Hoop Earrings Diamond Accents 14K Yellow Gold
|Diamond Sidestone Shape Diamond1||ROUND|
|Diamond Sidestone Color Diamond1||WHITE(I)|
|Diamond Sidestone Clarity Diamond1||I3|
|Diamond Sidestone Count Diamond1||2|
|Metals||14 KARAT YELLOW GOLD|
|Earring Back Type||SNAP-LOCK BACK|
- How should I care for my treated gemstone jewelry?
- How should I care for my diamond jewelry?
- I'm allergic to nickel, do the earrings you sell have hypoallergenic metals?
Yes, the posts and hinged hoop designs we sell are made from sterling silver or 10K or 14K gold to minimize skin irritation and allergic responses, especially where the posts and backs come in contact with the skin. Of course, cleaning both the earrings and the pierced sites of your earlobes is the best way to prevent infection
- What are the best kinds of earrings to wear while working out or on the go?
The smaller and lighter the earrings the better, and you also have to consider the type of back the design has. Stud earrings with either friction or screw-on backs, or hoop earrings with hinged or snap-lock backs are good choices.
- Do I have to have pierced ears to wear earrings?
No. Clip-on earrings attach to your ear with a clip or by friction so you don't have to have your ears pierced to wear this type of jewelry. Styles include hoops, button earrings, and others.
- What are drop earrings?
Drop earrings have a decorative part that dangles freely below the post or a fishhook back. They can include diamonds and gemstones or be made of one or more metals.
- How should I care for my cultured pearls?
- Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
3 mm is approximately 1/8 inch
6 mm is approximately 1/4 inch
13 mm is approximately 1/2 inch
19 mm is approximately 3/4 inch
25 mm is approximately 1 inch
50 mm is approximately 2 inches
75 mm is approximately 3 inches
- What is the difference between white gold and platinum?
- What is the difference between carat and karat?
- What are alternative metals?
- What determines the price of a diamond?
- What are the 4Cs of diamonds?