Email PANDORA Ring Eternal Marquise Sterling Silver
Please fill out the field below, and we will send your friend a link to this page
FINANCIAL DETAILS AND TOTAL PAYMENT
If you pay $25 each month by the due date, you will pay a total of $53.05 and pay off your obligation in 3 months.
This total amount paid assumes no promotion applies and the interest rate is 26.99%.
These amounts apply to this item only. The amounts do not include any existing balance.
Approximate payment does not include tax, shipping or other services.
|Highest Regular Balance||Minimum Payment|
|Up to $265.00||$25.00|
|$265.01 to $500.00||10% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$500.01 to $750.00||9% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$750.01 to $1,500.00||7% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$1,500.01 to $2,500.00||6% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$2,500.01 & Up||5% of Highest Regular Balance.|
What Ring Size Should I Order?
Step 2. find the U.S. ring size closest to this measurement in the list below.
|Ring Size||Ring Size in millimeters|
This sterling silver ring from the PANDORA Autumn 2018 collection is simply great for stacking. The pattern of marquise shapes and brilliant cubic zirconia adds extra sophistication to ring stylings. Additional sizes may be available through special order at your nearest Jared location. Style # 197680CZ-54.
PANDORA Ring Eternal Marquise Sterling Silver
|Gem Sidestone Type Gemstone1||CUBIC ZIRCONIA CZ|
|Gem Sidestone Color Gemstone1||WHITE|
PANDORA warrants all non-watch products against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase.
Learn more about the PANDORA Limited Warranty »
- How should I care for my treated gemstone jewelry?
- How should I care for my diamond jewelry?
- Do all rings come in the same size or are there different sizes available?
- Do you offer engraving?
- How should I care for the metal in my ring?
- How should I care for my cultured pearls?
- Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
3 mm is approximately 1/8 inch
6 mm is approximately 1/4 inch
13 mm is approximately 1/2 inch
19 mm is approximately 3/4 inch
25 mm is approximately 1 inch
50 mm is approximately 2 inches
75 mm is approximately 3 inches
- What is the difference between white gold and platinum?
- What is the difference between carat and karat?
- What are alternative metals?
- What determines the price of a diamond?
- What are the 4Cs of diamonds?