Email PANDORA Earrings Sparkling Love Sterling Silver
Please fill out the field below, and we will send your friend a link to this page
FINANCIAL DETAILS AND TOTAL PAYMENT
If you pay $25 each month by the due date, you will pay a total of $84.86 and pay off your obligation in 4 months.
This total amount paid assumes no promotion applies and the interest rate is 26.99%.
These amounts apply to this item only. The amounts do not include any existing balance.
Approximate payment does not include tax, shipping or other services.
|Highest Regular Balance||Minimum Payment|
|Up to $265.00||$25.00|
|$265.01 to $500.00||10% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$500.01 to $750.00||9% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$750.01 to $1,500.00||7% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$1,500.01 to $2,500.00||6% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$2,500.01 & Up||5% of Highest Regular Balance.|
What Ring Size Should I Order?
Step 2. find the U.S. ring size closest to this measurement in the list below.
|Ring Size||Ring Size in millimeters|
PANDORA Earrings Sparkling Love Sterling Silver
|Gem Sidestone Type Gemstone1||CUBIC ZIRCONIA|
|Gem Sidestone Color Gemstone1||WHITE|
|Earring Back Type||FRICTION BACK|
PANDORA warrants all non-watch products against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase.
Learn more about the PANDORA Limited Warranty »
- How should I care for my treated gemstone jewelry?
- How should I care for my diamond jewelry?
- I'm allergic to nickel, do the earrings you sell have hypoallergenic metals?
- What are the best kinds of earrings to wear while working out or on the go?
- Do I have to have pierced ears to wear earrings?
- What are drop earrings?
- How should I care for my cultured pearls?
- Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
3 mm is approximately 1/8 inch
6 mm is approximately 1/4 inch
13 mm is approximately 1/2 inch
19 mm is approximately 3/4 inch
25 mm is approximately 1 inch
50 mm is approximately 2 inches
75 mm is approximately 3 inches
- What is the difference between white gold and platinum?
- What is the difference between carat and karat?
- What are alternative metals?
- What determines the price of a diamond?
- What are the 4Cs of diamonds?