Email Mens Diamond Band 1/5 ct tw Round-cut 14K White Gold
Please fill out the field below, and we will send your friend a link to this page
FINANCIAL DETAILS AND TOTAL PAYMENT
If you pay $95 each month by the due date, you will pay a total of $1960.13 and pay off your obligation in 21 months.
This total amount paid assumes no promotion applies and the interest rate is 26.99%.
These amounts apply to this item only. The amounts do not include any existing balance.
Approximate payment does not include tax, shipping or other services.
|Highest Regular Balance||Minimum Payment|
|Up to $265.00||$25.00|
|$265.01 to $500.00||10% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$500.01 to $750.00||9% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$750.01 to $1,500.00||7% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$1,500.01 to $2,500.00||6% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$2,500.01 & Up||5% of Highest Regular Balance.|
What Ring Size Should I Order?
Step 2. find the U.S. ring size closest to this measurement in the list below.
|Ring Size||Ring Size in millimeters|
This captivating wedding band features a matte finish decorated with sparkling round diamonds. The 6mm band, crafted in 14K white gold, has a total diamond weight of 1/5 carat. This wedding band is available in sizes for men or women. Diamond Total Carat Weight may range from .18 - .22 carats.
Men's Diamond Band 1/5 ct tw Round-cut 14K White Gold
|Diamond Sidestone Shape Diamond1||ROUND|
|Diamond Sidestone Color Diamond1||WHITE(I)|
|Diamond Sidestone Clarity Diamond1||I2|
|Diamond Sidestone Setting Diamond1||FLUSH SETTING|
|Diamond Sidestone Count Diamond1||6|
|Metals||14 KARAT WHITE GOLD|
Extended Service Plan Available
- How should I care for my treated gemstone jewelry?
- How should I care for my diamond jewelry?
- Do all rings come in the same size or are there different sizes available?
- Do you offer engraving?
- How should I care for the metal in my ring?
- How should I care for my cultured pearls?
- Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
3 mm is approximately 1/8 inch
6 mm is approximately 1/4 inch
13 mm is approximately 1/2 inch
19 mm is approximately 3/4 inch
25 mm is approximately 1 inch
50 mm is approximately 2 inches
75 mm is approximately 3 inches
- What is the difference between white gold and platinum?
- What is the difference between carat and karat?
- What are alternative metals?
- What determines the price of a diamond?
- What are the 4Cs of diamonds?