Email Le Vian Topaz Ring 3/4 ct tw Diamonds 14K Strawberry Gold
Please fill out the field below, and we will send your friend a link to this page
What Ring Size Should I Order?
Step 2. find the U.S. ring size closest to this measurement in the list below.
|Ring Size||Ring Size in millimeters|
Please note: This ring is available in limited sizes. If you dont see your size here, please visit a store to order your ring. This alluring Le Vian® ring for her features a cabocon-cut Deep Sea Blue Topaz encircled by overlapping waves of sparkling Vanilla Diamonds®. Additional Vanilla Diamonds® line the 14K Strawberry Gold® band, bringing the total diamond weight to 3/4 carat. Le Vian®. Discover the Legend. Diamond Total Carat Weight may range from .69 - .79 carats. Topaz is commonly subject to enhancement processes or treatments such heating, irradiation and diffusion, which may not be permanent and may require special care. Gently clean by rinsing in warm water and drying with a soft cloth, and avoid chemicals, strong light, heat and ultrasonic cleaning.
Le Vian Topaz Ring 3/4 ct tw Diamonds 14K Strawberry Gold
|Diamond Sidestone Shape Diamond1||ROUND|
|Diamond Sidestone Color Diamond1||WHITE(I)|
|Diamond Sidestone Clarity Diamond1||SI2|
|Diamond Sidestone Setting Diamond1||PRONG SETTING|
|Diamond Sidestone Count Diamond1||APPROXIMATELY 154|
|Primary Gem Type||TOPAZ|
|Primary Gem Color||DARK BLUE|
|Primary Gem Nature||NATURAL|
|Primary Gem Cut||SPECIAL CUTS|
|Primary Gem Millimeter Size||12.00MM X 12.00MM|
|Primary Gem Setting||PRONG SETTING|
|Metals||14 KARAT ROSE GOLD|
Le Vian Warranty:
All Le Vian pieces come with a Certificate of Authenticity and are covered under a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Trade-in Warranty.
- How should I care for my treated gemstone jewelry?
- How should I care for my diamond jewelry?
- Do all rings come in the same size or are there different sizes available?
- Do you offer engraving?
- How should I care for the metal in my ring?
- How should I care for my cultured pearls?
- Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
3 mm is approximately 1/8 inch
6 mm is approximately 1/4 inch
13 mm is approximately 1/2 inch
19 mm is approximately 3/4 inch
25 mm is approximately 1 inch
50 mm is approximately 2 inches
75 mm is approximately 3 inches
- What is the difference between white gold and platinum?
- What is the difference between carat and karat?
- What are alternative metals?
- What determines the price of a diamond?
- What are the 4Cs of diamonds?