Email Family Tree Bracelet Sterling Silver
Please fill out the field below, and we will send your friend a link to this page
What Ring Size Should I Order?
Step 2. find the U.S. ring size closest to this measurement in the list below.
|Ring Size||Ring Size in millimeters|
Family Tree Bracelet Sterling Silver
|Chain Type||ROPE CHAIN|
|Clasp Type||LOBSTER CLASP|
|Dimension Length||7.50 INCH|
Extended Service Plan Available
- How should I care for my treated gemstone jewelry?
- How should I care for my diamond jewelry?
- What are standard bracelet sizes?
The standard size for an adult woman's bracelet is 7 1/2 inches, while a man's bracelet is typically 8 1/2 inches. For charm bracelets that will include several charms, it is best to allow an extra 1/2 inch for comfort.
- What is a tennis bracelet? And where are they worn?
A tennis bracelet is a diamond or gemstone bracelet with a single row of either round or princess-cut stones placed in nearly invisible settings of gold or sterling silver, fastened with a box or tongue clasp. It appears to be a shimmering line of brilliance or color.
The style works well with evening wear, but the design is durable enough for active sports like tennis.
- What kinds of bracelets are the easiest to put on by myself?
If you like bracelets but have trouble fastening a clasp by yourself, look for easy-to-wear designs like bangles that slip over the wrist, or cuffs that have an opening in the bottom center that you angle your wrist into and then slip in place.
For bracelets with chains or strands of gemstones, look for either box clasps that flip open and snap shut or tongue clasps that insert a bar into a second section until it clicks. Oversized spring ring clasps and lobster clasp also work well with these types of designs.
- How should I care for my cultured pearls?
- Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
3 mm is approximately 1/8 inch
6 mm is approximately 1/4 inch
13 mm is approximately 1/2 inch
19 mm is approximately 3/4 inch
25 mm is approximately 1 inch
50 mm is approximately 2 inches
75 mm is approximately 3 inches
- What is the difference between white gold and platinum?
- What is the difference between carat and karat?
- What are alternative metals?
- What determines the price of a diamond?
- What are the 4Cs of diamonds?
Purchase with Ease
- Questions? Call 1-800-527-8029
- Special Financing Available