Email Lab-Created Sapphires Sterling Silver Earrings
Please fill out the field below, and we will send your friend a link to this page
FINANCIAL DETAILS AND TOTAL PAYMENT
If you pay $25 each month by the due date, you will pay a total of $162.99 and pay off your obligation in 7 months.
This total amount paid assumes no promotion applies and the interest rate is 26.99%.
These amounts apply to this item only. The amounts do not include any existing balance.
Approximate payment does not include tax, shipping or other services.
|Highest Regular Balance||Minimum Payment|
|Up to $265.00||$25.00|
|$265.01 to $500.00||10% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$500.01 to $750.00||9% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$750.01 to $1,500.00||7% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$1,500.01 to $2,500.00||6% of Highest Regular Balance|
|$2,500.01 & Up||5% of Highest Regular Balance.|
What Ring Size Should I Order?
Step 2. find the U.S. ring size closest to this measurement in the list below.
|Ring Size||Ring Size in millimeters|
Lab-Created Sapphires Sterling Silver Earrings
|Gem Sidestone Type Gemstone1||SAPPHIRE|
|Gem Sidestone Count Gemstone1||2|
|Gem Sidestone Nature Gemstone1||LAB-CREATED|
|Gem Sidestone Shape Gemstone1||ROUND|
|Gem Sidestone Color Gemstone1||BLUE|
|Gem Sidestone MM Size Gemstone1||6.00MM X 6.00MM|
|Gem Sidestone Setting Gemstone1||PRONG SETTING|
|Gem Sidestone Type Gemstone2||SAPPHIRE|
|Gem Sidestone Count Gemstone2||8|
|Gem Sidestone Nature Gemstone2||LAB-CREATED|
|Gem Sidestone Shape Gemstone2||ROUND|
|Gem Sidestone Color Gemstone2||WHITE|
|Gem Sidestone MM Size Gemstone2||1.25MM X 1.25MM|
|Gem Sidestone Setting Gemstone2||PRONG SETTING|
|Gem Sidestone Type Gemstone3||SAPPHIRE|
|Gem Sidestone Count Gemstone3||24|
|Gem Sidestone Nature Gemstone3||LAB-CREATED|
|Gem Sidestone Shape Gemstone3||ROUND|
|Gem Sidestone Color Gemstone3||WHITE|
|Gem Sidestone MM Size Gemstone3||1.00MM X 1.00MM|
|Gem Sidestone Setting Gemstone3||PRONG SETTING|
|Earring Back Type||EARRING WIRE|
Extended Service Plan Available
- How should I care for my treated gemstone jewelry?
- How should I care for my diamond jewelry?
- I'm allergic to nickel, do the earrings you sell have hypoallergenic metals?
- What are the best kinds of earrings to wear while working out or on the go?
- Do I have to have pierced ears to wear earrings?
- What are drop earrings?
- How should I care for my cultured pearls?
- Why do you measure jewelry in millimeters?
3 mm is approximately 1/8 inch
6 mm is approximately 1/4 inch
13 mm is approximately 1/2 inch
19 mm is approximately 3/4 inch
25 mm is approximately 1 inch
50 mm is approximately 2 inches
75 mm is approximately 3 inches
- What is the difference between white gold and platinum?
- What is the difference between carat and karat?
- What are alternative metals?
- What determines the price of a diamond?
- What are the 4Cs of diamonds?